We're Hiring UX-UI Developer!
We're currently looking for a part-time UX-UI developer to join our remote team.
We'd like to hear from you if you:
- Have prior experience as a UX-UI designer and a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Are a native or highly fluent English speaker.
- Have great communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Can collaborate effectively with other developers and team members.
- Are detail oriented and have a keen eye for design aesthetics.
- Have great interaction design and visual communication skills.
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver.
The range of responsibilities includes:
- Developing and implementing user-centered designs.
- Translating requirements into attractive and highly functional user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Incorporating user feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings to enhance the user experience.
- Testing and refining the user experience for websites and mobile applications.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Optimizing and evolving existing user interface design.
If you're interested and think you're a good fit for this role, contact us with a link to your portfolio.